Friday, April 15, 2016

Are you a loser?

hi.

So today i had an interview session with boss. Which was supposed to be at 9.30am but idiot me thought it was scheduled at 11.30 am. There i was, sitting at the lobby playing games at 9.30+ (it was my meal break time btw), nampak boss nak pergi smoke pun boleh buat bodoh je. Zzzz.


Apologize to him, and the finally went to interview at 1.30 PM! Hahaha. Tu pun i was about to go on break for prayer. Haizz.

There are 2 vacancies atm in our team. And im one of the people who applied for it. Hence the interview. Interview went well, not that i really am looking forward to get that spot. More like i-want-to-get-the-hell-out-of-this-taking-calls environment. I explained honestly to him. Aside from experience, i really cant stand the volume of calls and how rude some users are. Being stupid in IT is fine, as long as youre not rude.

He explained the differences of current and the postion's jobscope to me, just to make it clear to what im going to face if he give me the spot. I told him that it's confusing bla bla bla, stressful, how i often cry when answering some of the calls etc etc. Macam eh ni interview ke one-to-one session ni lol

One piece of advice that he gave me was "the person who gets angry first, is the loser."


Am i? Hell yeahhhh whenever im with a rude user. And id always make sure  to win the fight. *tiup kuku*. To show that i am not a loser. Those users are.

Tapi certain calls nangis hahahah. I don't know. I need to give the answer to him this Monday. I'll think about it on sunday 😪

Being a grownup is sooooo borinnggggggg. Ngantuk bye.

No comments: