Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 2 Week 8

Hai.

Last week ada sorang budak baru masuk kat department HR, part time for like one month I think.  So secara tiba tiba dia telah menjadi lunch mate baru gua since lunch mate lama dah habis intern dia last two weeks.

At first I thought we could not get along since she’s from Kelantan. Yea I know I know it sounded a bit state-cist. cause I always heard that kelantanese only want to befriend with kelantanese too. Turned out people were wrong. (okay I pun….) We got along well. Very well. She was one year older than me, just like Shafiqah, my ex lunch mate (amboi kemain).


She even belanja me once she knew my birthday was last Saturday. Sweet Ana is sweet. Sebenarnya aku ni sedang menghabiskan masa sementara tunggu lunch since kerja tiada, report dah kekeringan idea nak buat, Hasnah and Kak zahidah are busy doing their work (or maybe dah gi lunch kot). 

Lapaq.

Byebye.

No comments: